You don’t know what to do with your hands when you kiss a man? Your hands are part of the kiss. Knowing how to caress a man during a kiss is very important. Well, the fundamental thing is to have a good time getting to know each other to achieve a balance. Also what counts is that it be fun and motivating.
Kissing well is very important in a relationship. Not always everything will be perfect, but if you stay focused, things will turn out better. Some girls have doubts about what to do with their hands while kissing. It’s just a lack of confidence, and here we explain it to you.
Table of contents:
- While you kiss, put your hand on your partner’s waist
- During a kiss take his hand delicately and caress him
- How to caress a man during a kiss
- While you kiss him, caress his hair over and over again
- A good kiss while you hug him by his neck and shoulders
- Put your hand on his chest to finish the kiss
- Caress him by observing his reactions while you kiss him
- That your caresses serve to have him closer
- Kiss while you caress their hands to control their caresses
- A nice touch during a kiss, put your hands in his back pockets
- Give common sense to your caresses while you kiss
Let’s see what you can do with your hands while kissing your boyfriend. The goal is for you to feel full of life. Don’t be afraid to take the initiative. If your boyfriend thinks ill of you being expressive while kissing, he may not be the one.
If it is the first time you kiss this person and there is still not much confidence, hug his waist. It’s normal for you to feel unsure about what to do with your hands while kissing.
Rest your hands on his waist and approach his body gently. Trust is earned kiss by kiss, detail by detail. Just kiss and don’t think about anything else.
2. During a kiss take his hand delicately and caress him ↑
It is important that while you kiss his lips you take his hand and caress him. This means that you engage in a positive way with the attraction that unites you.
There are many ways to hold their hands while kissing. You can increase confidence by interlocking your fingers with his. This is a sign of tenderness and approval of the kiss that is given.
3. How to caress a man during a kiss ↑
Caress his face very gently. With this gesture, you are telling him that you are happy with him. You put a palm on each side of his face and bring it to your face to kiss his lips.
To improve confidence during the kiss, stroke his cheek, neck, and earlobe. The face has so many parts and it is romantic that you feel free to stroke it while kissing it.
4. While you kiss him, caress his hair over and over again ↑
Another thing to do with your hands while kissing is run your fingers through his hair. All softly and with a lot of love. Try to play with his hair.
You can even pull a strand of hair to regulate the pressure of the kiss. You throw his head back, look at him, say something nice to him, and kiss him again.
5. A good kiss while you hug him by his neck and shoulders ↑
Another way to caress the man you like during a kiss is to wrap your arms around his neck. This detail will tell him that you are enjoying his kisses.
This hug also applies to your trunk if it is very tall. You can also stroke their shoulders, arms, and neck. Your hands are also part of the kiss, and they should be very expressive.
6. Put your hand on his chest to finish the kiss ↑
You can also caress his chest while kissing. Having your hand on this part of her body allows you to subtly control the kiss. For example, if he does something you don’t like, it will be easy to push him away.
If you gently press his chest with your hand he will understand that you need to stop. You may want to take a break or express something about the moment. All with tenderness.
7. Caress him by observing his reactions while you kiss him ↑
Don’t just caress his neck, ear, or chest, also see how he reacts to your kiss and touch. Also, decide how far you want to go and communicate it properly.
How to caress a man during a kiss so that he likes it? Understanding that a kiss is a path to greater confidence. So it is important that your touches do not misunderstand.
8. That your caresses serve to have him closer ↑
The important thing in a relationship is respect. That respect means full attention to each other’s signals during the kiss. Use your hands to manage the closeness of your partner.
If you want to have him close, caress his neck, shoulders, back, arms, waist. If you want to take a breath, pat his chest. That way it will be easier for you to manage the moments.
9. Kiss while you caress their hands to control their caresses ↑
How do you want to be caressed while you kiss? Tell him by stroking his hands and gently guiding him. Show your partner that you enjoy him, but that you have your tastes and preferences.
A man like you can be with his doubts about what to do with his hands while kissing. Help him decide to have a good evening full of tenderness and love.
Stroking their buttocks already requires more confidence. You can start by sliding your hands into his back pockets if he has it. Use this gesture whenever you want to get closer to him.
If you do this you are telling him that he can caress your buttocks. At least with the softness and discretion that you do. Keep in mind that this touch is a touch of greater confidence.
11. Give common sense to your caresses while you kiss ↑
The best way to caress the man you love during a kiss is by defining how far you want to go. Define which places are appropriate to caress while kissing.
It all depends on the type of relationship you have, how long they have been together, and especially the cultural level of where they live. Everything changes if they are in public, in private, or with friends.
At all times feel free to kiss and express yourself without pressure. You don’t have to do anything you don’t like just to please him.
You may also like to read: ↑
- Does your partner truly love you? How to understand?
- 6 Good Reasons to Marry Your Best Friend
- What does it mean for him to grab you by the waist when he kisses you?
- Who is Dananeer AKA Geena and #pawrihoraihai