Why you need a verified Google My Business listing?
- Google my business is one of the key strategies for local marketing and local listing.
- If your profile is optimized correctly and has the proper information added in the right section, Google will put your business listing on their top search results in your locality.
- Finding your business could become easier with not only your brand name but also with relevant keywords trending in your local.
- Local outreach will be more enhanced. Possibilities to generate high potential leads and enquiries.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- What is Google My Business?
Google my business is a local citation opportunity with a high authority domain profile. It requires a physical address in order to list your business in Google maps and create a business page on the business.site website. This is ideally very good for the local businesses and offices
- Is it an automated process managed by bots?
No, all your queries and requirements will be managed by a real human and a shared account manager will be assigned to monitor the tasks and assignments to ensure quality and smooth delivery.
- Are there any monthly fees for the listing?
No, it’s absolutely free for life term. You will only be charged if you wish to advertise your business through the local listing. It uses your Google Adwords account
- Why you need a Google my business listing?
This is a critical step in any local SEO strategy as it makes it easier for customers to find information about your business and allows them to review your business. Having a verified business listing also enables you to report/request remove any irrelevant reviews.
- What are the benefits of GMB verified listing?
Manage the information that Google users find when they search for your business or the products and services you offer. When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, they can find information like your hours, website, and street address. Also, they can briefly learn about your products
- Can I merge and manage multiple locations of my office/store?
Yes, GMB verified listing allows you to add as many locations as you have and manage them all together under one profile.
- What is ORM?
ORM stands for Online Reputation Management. Inbox me for more information on this.
- Is it a one-time purchase plan?
Yes, it’s one time and is valid for one month plus 5 grace days. You are free and if you like the services you can again repeat this order next month.
- Am I going to be subscribed for recurring payments automatically?
No, this is not a recurring subscription plan, its 100 % safe and you will only be charged with your will and wish.
There are no reviews yet.