You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
25 motivating fitness quotes that you need to mug up and remember
- Don’t stop when it hurts, stop when you are done
- Call me crazy, but I love suffering the day after my workout
- Muscles soreness is the new hangover
- The real workout starts when you want to stop
- Once you see results it becomes an addiction
- Believe in yourself a little more
- Fitness is about so much more than exercise. It’s a catalyst for positive changes, and it affects every aspect of your life.
- It’s always Me Vs Me, not Them Vs Me, this hustle is personal
- Train like a beast, look like a beauty
- You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I am going to make it.
- If you are going to quit anything, quit being lazy, quit making excuses, and quit waiting for the right time.
- Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results
- I’m doing this for me.
- Once you control your mind, you can conquer your body
- Do something today that you will be proud of tomorrow
- It is a slow process, don’t make it slower by quitting.
- Hustle for the muscle
- It’s not about having time, it’s about making time.
- If it doesn’t scare you, it isn’t heavy enough
- Your body can stand almost anything it’s your mind you have to convince
- The moment when you want to quit is the moment when you need to keep pushing
- Slow progress is better than no progress
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to do it
- Motivate the mind, the body will follow
- Your fitness is 100% mental, your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it