In your brain and mind lies an unimaginable capacity and enormous power to create the life of your dreams.
Countless neuroscientific studies have proven that the mind and brain have all the necessary resources to shape a person’s circumstances, whether they are good or bad.
When your brain is working optimally and your mind is aligned with your desires, you can:
- Earn more money or reach your financial goals (requiring less sacrifice)
- Have more success or fewer shocks if you have your own company or venture
- Feel more vital, energetic and lucid (eliminating depression and stress)
- Significantly improve your weight and physical appearance? (with sports and healthy food)
- Reduce as much anguish or worry (you may have anxiety or fears)
- Experience a greater state of well-being, happiness and joy, in general
How to Optimize Your Brain and Mind for Success
The first thing you should know is that your brain is a very powerful machine that all the time feeds on the stimuli it perceives through the senses. The brain never rests and the mind, consciously or unconsciously, is active all the time.
This means then, that you must become an empowering filter of all those stimuli that come into your life, and in fact, create new ones to be able to modify the way your brain and mind respond to different situations.
Most recommended bestsellers that you should read to improve your life potentially
1. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind is one of the most promising self-improvement books that you can gift to yourself or your loved ones. This book is designed to help you improve your relationships, health, and also to give you an internal strength that makes every hurdle look small. The book brings together the best of both worlds – scientific research as well as spiritual wisdom. It used the combined ideas to explain how our subconscious mind has the power to change our lives. The book explains how by understanding and learning to control our subconscious mind, we can welcome a world of prosperity, happiness and success. This book will act as a guide and help you understand the depth of your subconscious, get rid of fears and attract what you desire simply by changing your beliefs. Having sold millions of copies, this book and its ideas have changed the lives of many all over the world.
Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
2. Becoming Supernatural marries some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life.
Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities; that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy; that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical transcendental experiences; and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth.
Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
3. In Mind to Matter, Dawson Church shows that these outcomes aren’t lucky accident only a few people experience. Neuroscientists have measured a specific brain wave formula that is linked to manifestation. This “flow state” can be learned and applied by anyone. New discoveries in epigenetics, neuroscience, electromagnetism, psychology, vibration, and quantum physics connect each step in the process by which the mind creates matter. They show that the whole universe is self-organizing, and when our minds are in a state of flow, they coordinate with nature’s emergent intelligence to produce synchronous outcomes. The book contained over 150 photos and illustrations that explain the process, while an “Extended Play” section at the end of each chapter provides additional resources. As Mind to Matter drops each piece of the scientific puzzle into place, it leaves us with a profound understanding of the enormous creative potential of our minds. It also gives us a road map to cultivating these remarkable brain states in our daily lives.
4. In Bliss Brain, famed researcher Dawson Church digs deep into leading-edge science and finds stunning evidence of rapid and radical brain change. In just eight weeks of practice, 12 minutes a day, using the right techniques, we can produce measurable changes in our brains. These make us calmer, happier, and more resilient.
When we cultivate these pleasurable states over time, they become traits. We don’t just feel more blissful as a temporary state; the changes are literally hard-wired into our brains, becoming stable and enduring personality traits.
The startling conclusions of Church’s research show that neural remodelling goes much farther than scientists have previously understood, with stress circuits shrivelling over time. Simultaneously, “The Enlightenment Circuit”-associated with happiness, compassion, productivity, creativity, and resilience-expands.
5. Think and Grow Rich has been called the “Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature.” It was the first book to boldly ask, “What makes a winner?” The man who asked and listened for the answer, Napoleon Hill, is now counted in the top ranks of the world’s winners himself.
The most famous of all teachers of success spent “a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort” to produce the “Law of Success” philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized in this one.
This is the original edition of the timeless classic, first published in 1937, and has sold more than 60 million copies to date. It is said that it has made more millionaires and inspired more successes than any other book in history.